Barcelona: Bikes and Boats

Thursday, 28 May 2015


This was my favourite thing we did in Barcelona. It was another cloudy day so instead of the beach we went exploring. We went looking for Dutch bikes and ended up renting them from Color Bikes. They're located just off Las Ramblas, the staff were very helpful and the prices were really reasonable I would definitely recommend them. I had looked up a few things to do in Barcelona before our trip and I really wanted to visit Parc de La Ciutadella. So we headed off in that direction. The bikes were so much fun. The roads are confusing and to be honest most of the time we weren't sure where to cycle, the road or the paths, plus the bicycle lanes randomly crop up in the middle of the main roads. I'm sure there's a very simple solution and easy path to follow but we had fun trying to navigate it with very little Spanish. On our way we stopped at the Arc de Triomf which reminded me of a more tropical version of the Arc de Triomphe. When we got to the park we rented a little row boat which looked lovely and relaxing but was more of a struggle because of our inability to row the boat. We did have fun trying and we successfully managed to avoid any major collisions. These were two things I hadn't done in Barcelona before but I would definitely do them again. 

Yellow Dress//Zara here





12 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Looks like such a fun time!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. That graffiti wall is so awesome! And so is that off shoulder top. The color is pretty!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know I'd be struggling with that rowing boat, (or any rowing boat) too, although you'd never guess that you had difficulties by the looks of those gorgeous pics. xx

    Kartonia | Still in My Nightie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos! I love your Zara dress, so cheerful and summery!

    Ash | Liakada

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool graffiti!!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are awesome, i'd love to go one day!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...