Beach Bums in Barcelona

Friday, 22 May 2015



The sun came out on our second day in Barcelona and I was so happy to see it! Our hotel was only ten minutes walk from Barceloneta Beach so we headed straight there first thing. We had a coffee in the cafe along the boardwalk, Moma Beach Bar which was the perfect way to start the day. On the beach we weren't quite brave enough to swim but it was nice just to chill in the sun for a while. Unfortunately around one the clouds decided to return so we decided to go to Parc Guell one of Antoni Gaudi's many architectural master pieces. The park is a bit outside the centre of Barcelona but its definitely worth a trip. Pictures really don't do it any justice the buildings and mosaics are genius, Gaudi created an incredible space using geometry and organic shapes. Plus walking up hill for forty minutes to get there meant we could enjoy our ice creams guilt free.
Bikini//New Look here , White Dress //Zara here

12 comments:

  1. Such nice photos, it looks like you had a great time! Love the bikini :)

    Ash | Liakada Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos! I was only in Barcelona for about a day and a half and I want to go back and visit and better experience it. xx

    Femme with Flair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh me too I'll hopefully be back soon x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love, love, love, your swimsuit! So cute.

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and I loved your bikini! I've always wanted to go to Barcelona and I was supposed to go next month but we're now only stopping in Madrid. Maybe next time.

    xx Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and sooo jelly that I am not in Barcelona right now!! haha
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barcelona is my favorite city Rebecca!!!! You are so luck to visit in may!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...