Rambling Along Las Ramblas

Thursday, 14 May 2015


When I was asked last minute to go on a quick trip to Barcelona I couldn't say no. I literally booked about a week before and I'm so glad I did. I've already been to Barcelona but I was excited to go back. The first day of our trip was spent wandering Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter. La Boqueria is a market based on Las Ramblas and it's one of the most vibrant, loud and colourful places to explore. It's covered in stalls and there is so much hustle and bustle its amazing. They also have the best fresh juices you'll ever taste and they'll only set you back one euro! The Gothic Quarter has a more artsy local vibe, there are loads of bars, restaurants, museums and galleries. The Picasso museum is located along these windy streets, it's definitely worth a visit. That evening we went for dinner along the marina and we had paella and lobster, perfect for our first Spanish meal. My jacket is a recent purchase from Zara and I feel like I'm going to live in it all Summer!


24 comments:

  1. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    P.S. Let me know if you want to like each other's Facebook pages! :)

    Michaella from www.quitealooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! love it :)

    http://lovepeaceandshimmer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, such stunning landscapes!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, now I'm bummed I had to cancel my Barcelona plans! These photos are wonderful

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh sorry your trip was cancelled hopefully you get to see it another time x

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful photos! I love the Zara jacket :)

    Ash | Liakada Travel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos!
    xoxo
    BLOG: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    F-PAGE: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi
    Participa no GIVEAWAY que está a decorrer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos of a gorgeous city! and i love your zara jacket, it's so unique and stylish!
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Barcelona, my best friend lived there for a year and so I had a good excuse to visit! These are amazing pictures too, thanks for sharing!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosanna! Your friebd is so lucky wish I lived there! X

      Delete
  11. Ah, you look lovely!!! These photos are all gorgeous and it looks so nice out there! Beautiful :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barcelona looks gorgeous! I'd wander around Las Ramblas too. Gosh, it's stunning! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...